Friday, April 19, 2013

Pingflood left the building

And another DEV left the scene. Two weeks ago Pingflood helped us with a very nice plugin , today we read (source)  :



Just clearing some points regarding this: I didn't shared the code with RTi and no one asked me any kind of permission to add the sources to your personal GIT.

This kind of behavior just confirms the reason I become offline all of this time, and just corroborates with my decision in abandon this scene.

I hope that at least our friends here at opensat4all can receive the support they deserves for their boxes in the future.

That said, I'm sorry to confirm that now I'm done with this. I wish you all be happy.

Best regards



It's getting lonely in the AZbox scene ....

Pingflood , this one is for you! 


No comments :

Post a Comment